| Jasper Global Corporation HQ | Jasper Global Corporation UK | Jasper International Academy | Centre for Cyber and Economic Crime | Centre for Management Leadership and Business Skills | Centre for Investment Securities and Economic Development Skills | Partner Approved Centres | Research | Consultancy Services |
Jasper Global Corporation has substantially increased its areas of expertise to meet the needs of the modern workplace. In this, the internet age, we need highly experienced, committed people to join our team of professional trainers.
We operate in three primary sectors:
- Cyber Security Defence and Economic Crime Prevention
- Management, Leadership and Business
- Investment, Securities and Economic Development
Each of our sectors requires a very specific set of skills and experience to be able to fully meet the training requirements set by our clients, who have come to expect very high standards in subject knowledge and training delivery.
To be in a position to meet these needs, we are looking for people with the skills and experience to develop new innovative courses and deliver training in the following:
Cyber Security Defence and Economic Crime Prevention:
- Fraud Prevention Strategy and Policy Development and Implementation
- Threat Intelligence – identification, use and incorporation into every day operations
- Cyber Security Risk Awareness for a variety of sectors such as: Business; Police and Law Enforcement; Government; Banks; Higher Education; Military; Judicial System; Mining and Metal
- All elements of Cyber User Security Risk Awareness from access control to social media risk management
- Cyber Security Risk Management to include cryptography, incident management and response through to security operations and web application testing
- Computer and network forensics including penetration testing
- Economic crime prevention including cyber crime, prevention of money laundering and fraud on the hospitality sector
- Criminology and criminal behaviour to include criminology basics, white collar crime and criminal profiling
- Competition law that promotes or seeks to maintain market competition by regulating against anti-competitive conduct by companies. Competition law is implemented through public and private enforcement
Management, Leadership and Business:
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Competency Frameworks
- Human Resources
- Personal Development
- Public and Media Relations
Investment, Securities and Economic Development:
OUR PORTFOLIO OF COURSES IS DIVIDED INTO FIVE SPECIFIC AREAS:
- Wealth and Retail:
- Fund Management Overview
- Macro Economics and Global Finance
- Compliance and Risk:
- Risks and Controls in Securities Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Preventing Money Laundering – The Basics
- Introduction to Data Information
- Financial Risk Management
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Project Finance
- Managing Investment Managers
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Financial Modelling Using Excel
- Capital Markets and Corporate Finance:
- Company Valuation
- Securities Markets
- Hedge Funds
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Capital Markets
- Real Estate Investment
- Management Analysis
- Evaluation and Modelling
- Islamic Finance:
- The Basis of Islamic Banking and Finance
- An Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Law of Contracts
- Financial Techniques Applied by Islamic Banks
- Islamic Investment Management
- Sukuk Market
- Financial Statements for Islamic Banks Islamic Insurance – Takaful
- Islamic Corporate Governance
Our trainers will ideally have experience in delivering Qualifications and courses as both in-house and and open formats, be prepared to work internationally on short assignments (from 4 to 6 days), and be prepared to work internationally on longer assignments.
If you can deliver any of the above subjects and would like to appear on our skilled professional database, then apply using the ‘Apply Now’ link at the bottom of this page.
We will contact you by email and will require an uptodate CV with a colour photograph top centred. The CV should start with your contact details, a paragraph outlining your primary competence area(s), your professional memberships (if any) and your qualifications. Finally, details of your employment or assignments. Your CV should be no more than 3 to 4 pages in length.
If you want to be selective where you work (safety is always at the forefront of our mind) then you may not be the person we are looking for. It is important to us that we can reliably meet our client’s requirements and expectations, which at times requires considerable flexibility on both our parts.
We will need in due course:
- scanned copies of the qualifications you identify in your CV
- scanned copy of your Passport in the event of international work
- you to sign a Confidentiality Agreement (NDA) to protect exchange of information
- you to sign a ‘Memorandum of Understanding‘ also known as an ‘MOU‘. These are generally used to document a relationship of goodwill between the parties to the MOU and are generally not legally binding but they carry a degree of seriousness and mutual respect, stronger than a gentlemen’s agreement..
We operate in specific sectors and provide professional, independent services and solutions, ensuring that when an organisation commissions work through us, they have an ethically minded, skilled, qualified, associate trainer/consultant in the field they require.
Please be aware, Jasper Global Corporation are not referral agents, so you would be working as a representative of Jasper Global Corporation or one of its subsidiaries and branded under our organisation or one of our partners.
See link http://www.jasperglobal.com/jobs/