Go Visit Our Group Sites
| Jasper Global Corporation HQ | Jasper Global Corporation UK | Jasper International Academy | Centre for Cyber and Economic Crime | Centre for Management Leadership and Business Skills | Centre for Investment Securities and Economic Development Skills | Centre for International English Language Learning | Partner Approved Centres | Research | Consultancy Services |
Jasper Global Corporation take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to respond to any questions you may have and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. Your personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes and will not be used by us for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We have provided detailed information on the nature of the information that we might collect from you, what we may do with the information and your rights regarding this information.
What information we collect and how:
- The information we collect via our Website may include any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. However, our Website Users are always welcome to contact us via alternative means, such as by telephone or in writing. By providing us with this information, the User is giving us permission to process their personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorization outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, which is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information:
- Any personal information we collect from this Website will be used in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other applicable laws.
- The details we collect will be used to process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you and includes:
- The right of access to personal data through subject access requests
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data
- The right in certain cases to have personal data erased
- The right to object
- The right to move personal data from one service provider to another (data portability)
In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to:
- Privacy, Jasper Global Corporation, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom
Legislative changes concerning e-commerce took place in January 2016. As of 09/01/2016 Regulation (EU) N° 524/2013 on the “Online Dispute Resolution” came into force.
The Regulation called ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) aims to introduce an independent, impartial, transparent, effective, timely and fair extrajudicial procedure for the settlement of disputes arising from the online sale of goods or services between different EU countries.
This objective should be achieved through the creation of a platform for online dispute resolution (RLL) at EU level and the rules for cooperation with national dispute resolution bodies.
To access this online platform for dispute resolution or RLL: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Jasper Global Corporation, Company Registration Number 17670 (Dominica). Registered office: 8 Copthall, PO Box 2331, Roseau (Commonwealth of) Dominica, 00152